White Water Rafting is one of the most favorite water adventures much in demand by tourists on their holidays in Bali Island. There are two rafting spots that offering the great challenges with 3 rapid levels and beautiful pure natures along the rivers. Both of rivers that commonly used are Ayung River located in Ubud and Telagawaja River is located in Karangasem regency, east part of Bali Island. Both of river own river’s characteristic where always complimentary offer the great challenges for you to paddle the rubber boat, passing the water fall, enjoy the fantastic rapids and beautiful panoramic view of pure natures including the rice paddy along the rivers.
Ayung River is located in Ubud Bali and about 1,5 hours driving away from Bali’s International Airport. This river is featured by the 3 rapids levels with constant water flows and many stone covering the water flows. It will make more challenges for rafter to explore it within 2 hours and reach 8 km from the start points. The river is flanked by the high river bank where you will discover the beautiful stone carving on the riverbank’s wall. However you will be force to step down about 350 steps as well as climbing up when the rafting finish but all will be swept by your great and fun experiences.
The following rafting company that we can recommend you when go for rafting at Ayung River as follows:
- Sobek Bali Adventures
- Bali Adventure Tours
- Ayung River Rafting
- Mega Rafting
Telagawaja River is a beautiful river located in Karangasem regency where the start point is situated close to Besakih Temple. It is featured by the high and fast water flows that will give you more challenges to explore it using the rubber boat. At the end of rafting, you will have the great challenge of jumping down 4 meter high water dam that will complete your fantastic experiences. You will have longer experience on water where you have to complete 10 – 16 km length of river, depend on rafting company offer to you.
The following rafting companies are operating river rafting at Telagawaja River that we can recommend to you as follows:
- Sobek Bali Adventures
- Bali International Rafting (Club Aqua)
Ask and Question
The following frequently questions that the costumer ask before join Bali Rafting as follows:
- Is the rafting safe?
- Answer: Yes, this adventure is designed with safety and fun concept where supported by safety equipments and professional river guide who will guide you on the river
- Is the lunch/meals included?
- Answer: YES, all the rafting package are included buffet Indonesian lunch. Except you have special request or join rafting in the afternoon trip
- Is the transportation included and will pick me up at our hotel?
- Answer: YES, all rafting packages are included free hotel pick up transfer and drop you back after rafting finish, but this services are valid for the frame pick up hotel area only, meanwhile outside of hotel pick up area, there is an additional charge will be applied
- Can we bring our own transportation to rafting start point?
- Answer: Yes absolutely can, but you must ready on time
- How long it take could be?
- Answer: it is about 7 – 9 hours from your hotel and arriving back. But it is depended on your hotel location